- Money- saving tow-behind design vs. expensive self-contained fairway rollers.
- Reduces frequency of mowing, cost of labor, fuel, chemical costs and wear and tear on machinery.
- 10-foot wide rolling capacity at 10 mph equals 12 acres/hour. Twice as fast as mowing.
- Grass is healthier. Fairways are consistently smoother and firmer.
- Three rollers follow the contours of fairway, delivering 1360 lbs. of rolling weight. Plus 100 gallons of water weight when you need it.
- Clevis hitch makes attaching to most any utility vehicle fast and easy. Use vehicle remote hydraulics or optional electric/hydraulic pack.
- Three hydraulically controlled heavy gauge steel rollers fold forward inside the wheels for narrow bridge paths in transport.
FWR Ultra 10 Specifications
12-500-B Self-contained Hydraulics
12-501-B Remote Hydraulics
A pull behind fairway roller. Set of 3 rollers, where outside rollers able to fold in for transport via electric actuators. a 100 gallon ballast tank on a 3500 lb. axle frame.
In Transport: 538 lbs (244 kg)
|WATER WEIGHT CAPACITY||
100 gallons (378,5 l)
2200 lbs (1007 kg)
1360 lbs (616,8 kg)
9.25 psi (with 100 gallons of water)
5.6 psi (empty)
81.5″ (2,07 m) Folded width x 147″ (3,73 m) Overall Length
2″ Ball Hitch
Foam Marker – Dealer Installed